Monday, August 18, 2008

Updates,Outdated,Till Date

wee~~~
i didnt noe e influence will be so HUGE
e song still repeatedly playing over and over and over in my mind even when i'm tossing on my bed..gosh..
the song, THOSE SPOT ON lyrics, those dance..
WONDERFULLLLLLL


watch 'live' version more FEEL..haha..

lyrics?
i just extract some will do lah ok!

now I've got a confession (ha ha ha ha)
when I was young I wanted attention (ha ha ha ha)
and I promised myself that I'd do anything (ha ha ha ha)
anything at all for them to notice me (ha ha ha ha)
but I ain't complaining
we all wanna be famous
so go ahead and say what you wanna say
you don't know what it's like to be nameless
want them to know what your name is
cus see when I was younger I would say

when I grow up

I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

when I grow up
I wanna see the world
drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on tv
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

I see them staring at me

Oh I'm a trendsetter
Yes this is true cus what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me, cus I'm a hot topic
I see you watching me watching me and I know you want it

HAHA..kinda like totally me most gals will wan hor.. :P

aniway, somedays ago..e 3 lonely women met up to makan and to watch midnite movie. everything was kept simple..and i like.. :D

href="http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/1qa2ws3ed/Naturally%20JOJO/?action=view&current=Singeltons.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA..and yes! i found a great camwhorer too..TRACY~~~ lalalalala..
indeed, a woman who doesnt seem to be her age.
CUTE~SIA~

and then...on National Day itself, i went to celebrate Wanting's Bdae at Le Bar~..
of cos, cant miss out singing..
initially was paiseh to sing infront of whole bunch of sista and WT's fren..
but again..i've sang it b4 in even more stranger's front b4..so..
e more i sing..I MORE HIGH I BECAMMEEE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

its was a nite of Martel cum Chivas cum beer..sweet :)

and yes! finally met up wif some of my dear chums! e day is always so pleasant wif them ard.
of cos, i finally ate my fav Funghi Pasta!

Photobucket

Photobucket
it is always my forte to turn it into a reddy pasta..haha..of cos, tis is mild only..

Photobucket
my best bunch of chummies!

Photobucket

u noe, it has always been bothering me tat..y am i all out to make myself look silly in pictures? haha..however, i enjoy them all! lalalalala

Photobucket

Photobucket

lalalalalalala...
tis wk sld be working at roadshow...
its a crazy 10-10 job.
been a while since i work such a long hr..
scare my old body cant tahan..
WAHAHAHAHA..
but its ok..since i'm all out for $$$$$$$$

Photobucket
is it time for me to add a company to my life?
i dun tink so bahz.
i may yearn for it someday, sometimes,somehow.
but when it realli comes, i'm scare.
LOLZ.

i'm perfectly fine all by myself. :D

oh ya!! guess who i saw a couple of days ago?

Photobucket
KELVIN KIONG sia!! haaaz..still looking e same..
been 3 yrs and still e sama sama boy boy look..
hohohoho...
its time for a MHSS reunion dun u guys tink?

aniway, tis wk is gonna be a busy one..and i dunno when i can update again..
changing new hairlook soon..any suggestions ppl?
haaaaz..dun ask me cut short cos i sumpa i will regret like hell...
eh..bangs bangs? haaaz..see how lah..i'll gonna turn my hair black again..

dot.dot.dot
xoxo




No comments: